Wednesday, August 31, 2005

At Work

I am at work, sitting in my desk and eating my lunch. I have a stack of pictures beside me. My Bug and Sweetie look happy in these photos. I have called three times, she is doing good. Daddy is taking good care of her.

I am contemplative today. I feel like I am in a dream. Work is strange, no once is acting weird, I am just feeling a little lost. I could not wait to get back, but I miss her so much. In addition, having my Sweetie home for 6 weeks has been wonderful.

What should I write about today? My lunch is short as I want to go home early.

Everyone at work is saying how great I look. I was even been called a Skinny Minnie – YAY.

I got in contact with a couple more people from high school. One has a baby only a week older than Bug. We are in the process of planning a get together.

Yes, I am on the verge of tears but have not actually cried yet. Tomorrow will be harder when she is at the daycare. But I know it is what I need to do for her.

Tonight we are going to have dinner, go on our walk and read. CPA review starts tomorrow. I am so excited about it. An ex-coworker and fellow Hilltopper is helping me with the review. It will help having someone yell at me, LOL.

My goal is to sit for two sections on Nov 30th and then two more on Feb 28th. I know I can do this.

Along the weight loss front, I did not lose last week. I was not unhappy by this due to many bad days. I am doing good today. The brownies are tempting but I want have my goal for my b-day to keep in mind. What is it about accounting departments and always having food.

I just called the CPA review people. Now I need to figure out what I am going to do.

No comments: