Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Spam??? and other daily nonsense

First, the post before this one, the one with the quiz, I moved it because of its size and I figure I would like a place to hold random facts.

However, the comments that were deleted were Spam. I can't believe it. I had no idea that I would have to worry about spamming on a blog. I want to keep my comments open, but I am sure I will get more "Microsoft sucks" comments and such. One even said my blog was "informative". What??? No, it is not. It is about my life and is nothing more than that. I am not out to inform anybody about anything, lol.

This morning I woke up with an almost migraine and feeling sick to my stomach. My Sweetie let me sleep in and took care of Bug. Shortly after I woke up DarkDiva called and said she was going to stop by. We had a short, but very nice visit. The girls were very good. Lilly and Violet even kissed my Bug. I can see in Bug's eyes that she wants to know how to "play" with these bigger girls.

Tonight we celebrated BestFriend's DH's 4.0. We had pizza and I even got a very healthy pizza - veggie with thin crust. After everyone left, my Sweetie, Bug, and I headed out for our walk - that makes three days in a row. YAY!

I know the reunion has motivated me a lot. Although I feel confident enough to walk in right now, a couple more pounds gone would not hurt anything, LOL. I received an e-mail back and it looks like I will be a part of the Reunion Committee. It should prove to be a lot of fun.

My headache is still here somewhat. BLAH.

I am giving in and starting book 6, everyone is dying for me to read it.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: