Thursday, August 18, 2005

Healthy

The best thing about today was after I got dressed to run some errands with my Sweetie and JuneBug. I had to change shirts due to something getting on it, though not spitup or formula this time, LOL. After I changed I went into the kitchen to get the diaper bag ready. Totally unexpected my Sweetie turns to me and comments on how much weight I have lost and that he can really tell. He went on to ask when I last wore this shirt and I had to admit that I was not sure but back when I worked at HighEnd, and that has been two years now. The shirt fits perfectly. Yay me.

So this mom thing is very wonderful. However, I have to admit that the fact that I was just humming along to the swing music is a little scary. But if it makes her coo, I will play it all day long.

Along the reunion front, I found out that three other classmates will be a part of the reunion committee and two people that I have been thinking a lot of lately. This should be a lot of fun. The neatest thing is that with all the old '95 people I have run into, all but one are married with kids. Perhaps I will find a playgroup for JuneBug. How does a small Texas town do a reunion? In a park with BBQ, of course.

Only 8 more working days off until going back to work. I need to get to organizing, but then there are books I need to read, lol. Not reading for so long because of school really sucked.

I am about to head out with my Sweetie and JuneBug for our walk. These walks are making me feel so good. I have felt so healthy today.

I hope everyone is feeling healthy and wonderful.

No comments: