Monday, August 29, 2005

What a packed weekend

First I have to say that late last night the coolest thing happened, although not the first time. I was in the bedroom reading and my Sweetie was in his computer room. I was thinking about him, but not calling his name or anything. Next thing I know he is in the bedroom. I asked him why he came when his show that he was watching was not over, he said that I called him. I told him that I didn't call. He said "no, not my name, but you called me, you needed me". I love this. We know each other so well that we communicate without words.

Now for our busy busy weekend.

Friday night was dinner with Mom and Brother. The normal deal and with great conversation.

Saturday was so busy. My two friends came, S and A, along with Amelia (A's 10 month old). Mom and MIL also came over and enjoyed the babies. Bug had the best time. She did not know what to think about this bigger baby. Amelia was very interested in Bug as well. However, the biggest issues was when A held Bug and Amelia was not happy about her mommy holding another baby.

After they left we packed up immediately and headed to the newest Diva's house, that I rarely see because that she lives far south and has a 23 month old to keep her busy. BestFriend and her husband also came along. The funny thing is that she lives only a few streets away from A and Amelia. Right when we got there Newest Diva's husband had to hold Bug. He LOVES babies. Their 23 month old is the best. She played with me and was so good with Bug. We ate so much homemade pizza, including cauliflower pizza. It was really good.

After leaving Newest Diva's house we trekked across town to G-town to spend more time with BestFriend and her husband. Once again I am so happy they are in our life. We played more Munchkin and had the best time. We got home close to 1:00.

Sunday was the normal store and such. I ran into a ex-coworker at the store and we are getting together tonight. Yay for a wonderful husband who says he will babysit. After the store I enjoyed a nap and MIL and Mom watched Sweetie play his game, lol. They are such good moms. Then Sweetie and I went out for a date. We drove around - too hot to get out and ended up at Nanking for dinner. As soon as we walked in the owner asked where Bug was. We had the best conversation. I know I say it too much on here, but I love him. When we got home and he got out of the car, I acted like I was leaving, he looked at me and mouthed, "all for me then" and ran inside laughing. I had to stop the car and get inside, he was going to get Bug all for himself, LOL. She, of course, she was asleep.

Me and Bug:

No comments: