Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Checking In

I finally finished book 5 and now I can start on book 6.

Food wise I have been doing great. I am officially down 26 pounds from last year, YAY. My highest was on August 14, 2004. Last night my Sweetie and I went walking with our JuneBug for 30 minutes. We want to start a family walk several nights a week - we will see how this pans out.

We had the best dinner tonight. My Sweetie prepared some bacon wrapped filets and I prepared a wonderful salad with green onions, spinach, tomato, sugar snap peas, almond slivers, pieces of bacon, and lite dressing. Top it with a whole wheat roll and there is an awesome 9 point dinner. After our stomachs settled a little we went out for a walk. Two nights in a row. We did another 30 minutes and went further than yesterday. I love walking at night with my Sweetie and my JuneBug has done so well both nights.

After our walk I enjoyed a wonderful shower as my Sweetie fed JuneBug for her last meal of the night. Now I am all comfy in my night clothes and feeling great.

I go back to work soon. I am so excited. I will miss my Bug and Sweetie with all my being, but having to use my brain and getting out of the house and on a better schedule will be very nice. In the meantime I have two weeks to do some organizing of the house before I begin my CPA review, but nothing crazy.

We are celebrating on Wednesday or Thursday. BestFriend's DH got a 4.0 this semester. He took 9 hours in 5 weeks. Simply crazy. I am so proud of him.

What else should I chat about? I am sitting on my couch, my Sweetie is playing his game (I love that he plays it in the living room so he can be close to me and JuneBug), my Bob cat is next to me demanding attention since the tiny human who monopolizes my time is in her bassinet. Of course she just showed her ability to be slightly awake as I just saw a foot kick into view.

I most likely will post more tonight. I am in a communicating mood, but I don't want any post to be too long, lol.

No comments: