Friday, August 05, 2005

Back to Weight Watchers

First, today was wonderful. We spent the morning relaxing and discussing the tattoos that we want. He loved my gift, a Think Different Poster

We packed up JuneBug and headed to the tattoo shop. We did not actually get any ink applied, but we talked with the artist and know what we want. Now it is just a matter of when.

After dinner with the family, I am here at my computer while my Sweetie plays his game. We had such a great day and I am feeling good.

Several people I know have rejoined Weight Watchers (WW) recently. This had me thinking that I should as well. Since the on-line version is cheaper, I decided to join.

Now this is the best part. I used my same login as before and they kept my old weigh ins. This is from 8/14/04, which is perfect. This shows my prepregnancy weight, my highest, as well as my weight when I got pregnant. I added all my weigh ins during pregnancy through this past Saturday. I consider my weight loss from my highest before pregnancy so I wanted to be able to see the numbers from last summer and such. Well, I pressed submit and my chart updated to show 23 pounds lost and my 10% loss obtained. This feels great. I am so motivated now. Of course, I am not going to start really watching everything until Sunday and I get a chance to go to the store, not to mention my Sweetie's party on Saturday. But I feel that it is a big step.

My first focus will be exercise and journaling my food intake. After I see how that works, I will start reducing my food intake. Bottom line is that I have 20 until I am at my first goal, and an overall 50 to lose. I can do this. With a husband who helps me build my confidence daily, I can do anything.

On a side note, I started reading the 5th book (not the newest one) on Sunday. I know it has been out for two years, but I was in the MBA program and busy reading other things. However, the problem is that I have not been working on my 30-days book because of Harry.

It is time to juggle.

No comments: