Sunday, August 07, 2005

Happy 2 Months Baby Girl!



Today my JuneBug is 2 months. I can't believe that it has been 2 months, the time has flown. Of course being at home, strange sleep schedules, and adjusting to life will do that. She is so much bigger than when I met her. I still cannot believe she is mine. My Sweetie and I are amazed by her daily. We are so happy that she is our's and so happy as parents. The photo on the right is JuneBug tonight in her bassinet. The one on the left is when she came home from the hospital. She is wearing the same hat in each. Sorry for the poor quality on the right. She has gotten so BIG!

Tomorrow marks a big day. She has her 2 month appointment. This is also marked with shots - I think this will be harder on my Sweetie than JuneBug.

This weekend was so much fun. Saturday was the party. My Sweetie, MIL, Niece, SIL's boyfriend, MotoDiva's DH (yes, they are working things out), and MotoDiva's DD all climbed the rock walls for an hour. BestFriend and her DH played pool and helped entertain Mom who was watching JuneBug. Then MotoDiva's DH and DD, DarkDiva's DH, SIL and her boyfriend, and my Sweetie and me all played laser tag. It was so much fun. Next thing we knew it was time for the after party.



My Sweetie and I rarely drink - although our bar would make people think differently, but the alcohol is very old. My Sweetie got TRASHED, as you can tell from the bottom photo!!! He is so funny drunk, very contemplative, rambles greatly, and is very set on expressing his feelings about our relationship and explaining how I am his life and how he dedicates everyday to being the man I deserve. Don't we look cute in the picture here? Being the sober one, although I did enjoy a few, I enjoyed this side of my Sweetie. And today he wasn't hurting too badly - nothing that some food and water couldn't cure.


I feel great and journaled my food intake today like a good girl. I feel so focused and in control right now. And although it is not as purple as I wanted, everyone seems to like my hair - yay.

No comments: