Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Doctor's appointment and a wonderful evening

Yesterday was my JuneBug's 2 month appointment. She is now 22", 9.5lbs, and considered very healthy. Yes, she got her shots. And she cried. I think I did worse than she did. We came home, gave her the tylenol and she went to sleep. Sounds perfect doesn't it? It has been 24 hours since the appointment and she has yet to sleep longer than 2 hours at a time. The good news is that she has not been overly cranky, just waking up a lot.

Even with the off sleep schedule, we had a great evening. We ate a great dinner and settled onto the couches and spent the evening reading. It was wonderful. After getting JuneBug back to sleep at one point, we were commenting on how we are so lucky to have her and how we cannot believe she is ours. My husband said "It is like Christmas everyday!". I cannot imagine life without her. She is everything to us, and she is only 9 weeks old.

My Sweetie is dropping off portfolios as I compose this post. They look amazing. He is so talented. Even with being out of work, he has been in such better spirits (and he wasn't even in that bad of spirits to begin with) since leaving UT system. I am so proud of him.

As far as eating I have been spot on for two days, Sunday and Monday, and am doing really good today. I am using the current Flex plan and changing it only slightly to make it like the plan I lost my weight on in 1997.

No comments: