Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bathtime

Feeling good. Today is day two of phase two. Well I did start phase two 12 hours early as I had dinner on Sunday with a healthy grain. I am feeling good. But there are two things that I NEED to do. I need to exercise and I need to stop weighing myself everyday. This only frustrates me. I know I am on medication that can make losing weight impossible. I know this. I know this is out of my control. But I still check. Everyday. Check to see how I have done. But when the scale doesn't move I get a lil sad. So only once a week now. I do have to report that phase one did take care of my cravings. I didn't think it would work, but it has. The first week I was living for my sugar free snack at night. Last night I didn't have it, or even want it. Awesome. I know that this is a lifestyle change. I know that I am eating much healthier. I just need to give my body a chance to respond.

Today the plumber came and fixed our water. The pressure has been very low for over a year. OMG I heart my plumber. Why? Because he fixed it. I had no idea the low level of pressure that we were putting up with until it was fixed. And man it is fixed. For the first time since having Bug, I had a great bath. Now it wasn't the candlelit, ipod playing, wine drinking bath that I planned. Instead I enjoyed a candlelit bath with my Bug. And it was perfect. I am so very happy. Water pressure...I tell ya, it is the little things in life.

No comments: