Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day Two Check In

Today was a fun and relaxed day. Even though I didn't have to work, I found myself logged in and working. I am the best employee. This is just a quick post to say that I completed day 2 of phase one - and quite successfully. I am feeling good. I am feeling the normal withdrawal but I have not felt as hungry as normal. And dinner tonight - oh my. Sweetie and I LOVE to cook together. So we made pork loin with a warm spinach salad with mushrooms and walnuts. This was so so so very good. We love this kind of dinner. And I am honest when I say that we did not miss the bread. I posted on the side my BMI - this is to keep me motivated.

Walking.... walking.... uhm nope not yet. The city has been mostly shut down for two days - and it looks like it might be again tomorrow. I am not stupid enough to go out where I could slip and hurt myself. So, I am trying to not beat myself up about it. It looks like I might be able to walk on Thursday if not Friday.

Pictures? Not yet - I am headed to bed - eyes sore from reviewing 2055 records twice - and I want to sleep. No time for uploading pictures. But they will come. I promise.
__________________________________________________________________
1/17/06 7:56 Just as I typed the above, our power went out. It stayed out for two hours. Then for an hour - it would come back on, go off, come back on - some times for only seconds. UGH - that is NOT a fun way to sleep.

Now I wait to find out when I need to go in to work today. It is still very iced and the schools are closed.

No comments: