Monday, January 08, 2007

Feeling Great

Seriously, I don't know what is going on. I am feeling great. Mentally, physically, emotionally, all around wonderful. I feel cute and pretty today - I even put on makeup for work. I feel like I have so much more control over 2007. I feel like so many things are possible with my health, that I can lose the weight, that I can eat healthy, and that I can get my thyroid to function correctly.

Tonight is gymnastics. This should be interesting. We are alternating who takes her as an experiment to see who she does the best with. It seems she gets distracted when we both are there. Tonight is my turn. I have my fingers crossed that she will be in a good mood.

I am so psyched about next week. I know it is going to be hard during the first two weeks, but we can do it. I have 6 months until SIL#2's wedding. So far, I have been great with my water and have not eaten at my desk. This might be harder than I thought. I didn't realize how hard it is for me to break away for a snack. But I know that next week I will truly need my snacks.

During lunch, pizza buffet - what else do you eat during the last week before starting a restricted plan, Sweetie and I decided that we are going to work on our computer room this weekend. This is the next room in my house that badly needs organization. We are very excited. I know we are boring and old. We love projects and doing things together. And Ikea has us all motivated.

And Sweetie lost a bet so he is cooking me dinner, I love it.

I am simply so happy with my life right now.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

that is great to hear Missy! It is fabulous you are happy with your life!