Thursday, January 04, 2007

my kind of celebration

Today has been the best kind of anniversary for us. We had lunch at Whataburger, of course. Tonight was laid back as well. We made a trek to Target. We needed diapers and new socks for Bug. We had fun and Bug used her gift card from her great-grandpa. She now has three new babies. We enjoyed our favorite Chinese, Nanking of course. And now we are getting ready for bed. Before falling asleep we will enjoy some Godiva chocolate and Sweetie will read to me. I love celebrations like this. So comfortable and relaxed. This weekend is the big celebration, though we do not know exactly the plans.

Bug received Philadelphia Chickens from Santa. I LOVE this CD. Being the good mom that I am, I have been listening to it in the car, with and without Bug, so I can learn the songs. Our favorite is the Belly Button (Round). It really is great. BestFriend introduced me to Sandra Boynton. She is one of my all time favorites now.

No comments: