Thursday, January 25, 2007

Does Pottery Barn Kids sell a stripper pole?

Tuesday night Bug started saying "ta-da". By last night she had it down. She says it a lot - very proud of herself.

Last night was game night for Sweetie. I was getting Bug ready for bed and changing her diaper one last time. I was at the point where she is naked - old diaper off, new diaper not on yet. She smiles big, puts her feet in the air together, and then says "TA-DA" while spreading her legs out wide. I could not help but laugh hysterically at the fact that she was showing her girlness in such a way. Ta-da. Quite a move, no? I was laughing the entire time I got her diaper and sleep pants on. I then went to tell Sweetie about it.

He was not thrilled.
__________________________________________________________________
And to friends that miss me - I am sorry. I did not know I was in a hole. I realized it when two friends told me that they miss me on the same day. I did not realize how I was not following through with setting up plans to meet. I will pull myself out, and rejoin the real world. The good thing is that this is not a depression hole. This is a focused on phase one, bug, and Sweetie hole.

2 comments:

Lux said...

That's so cute. Our little empresses never keep clothes on either. Enjoy their nakedness and their self discovery. My children's nakedness bothered me some at first, too. Now, I just roll with it and let my mother worry about it instead when the kids visit her. She requires that the girls always at least have underwear on. Good Luck! Oh well. I think us adults would do much better if we allowed ourselves to be socially free like our young children are daily.

And speaking of acting more like children, at least for one night a year, I'm so glad to hear that you guys are coming to Carnaval!!! Yayyyyy!!! See you next weekend!

Unknown said...

LOL about the stripped pole.

It's so funny how completely unaware kids are of what is and is not socially acceptable...like smearing boogers on a car window...or discussing poop in public...