Monday, January 22, 2007

BOO YA

Today marks day one of week TWO of phase one. The last week, the week that I am sure is going to test me. But week one was a full on success. I know I posted about it last night, but you never know what could happen before going to bed. Luckily I enjoyed my "no sugar added" skinny cow, and had a good nights sleep.

So good that I got up and walked this morning. Before 7:00 and in the dark and cold. And while it was only 20 minutes due to time, it felt good. I hope to be able to do it again tomorrow.

I listened to the radio as I walked and they said that today is the most depressing day of 2007. "THE MOST DEPRESSING DAY OF THE YEAR - According to studies, today is the most depressing day of the whole year. People are most likely to get the blues today because the weather is bad, you freak over your Christmas debt, and you've broken your New Years Resolutions. " Of course, I heard this while I was walking, and we used cash for all our Christmas purchases. For some, I can see how today could be depressing. But I am just happy that it isn't me. In fact I laughed out loud when they said it. Life is good!

Tonight is gymnastics and since it is Sweetie's turn, I am going to treat myself to hair dye and a manicure. I cannot wait until phase two when I can have a glass of red wine with my pampering.

Other than that we are boring and I cannot think of the witty things that have run through my mind all day that would make an excellent blog. I totally need to stop and write it down as it hits me.

I am feeling great again. Woo Hoo. And I need to fucus on how I feel. My thyroid will still fight me for my weight loss - well the meds will. So every single oz is positive. By the way, I updated my sidebar, new BMI listed. I am getting closer. My first goal is to be below 30. That is only 9 pounds away. I can do this.

No comments: