Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow

It is snowing! Yep, in Texas. I worked one hour yesterday before coming home - no one was there. I packed up some work to do from home and got my Bug. The weather didn't get as bad as they were afraid - which is good. But some ice causes problems here as we are not used to it.

Today, my work is closed. Yay. That means that any work I do from home will be to get ahead and not to make sure that I do not have to use PTO. Sweetie is home too. We are going to have a fun day. Watching movies and playing are on order. Right now we are watching Signing Times - this is an awesome show.

One good thing about the weather - well there are a lot of good things - but is that I started phase one of South Beach yesterday. It is hard to be bad when you don't have bad food in the house and can't go out to get it. I made Missy Mess phase one style last night along with cauliflower. We will have the leftovers for lunch today. YAY!

More in depth post to come along with photos of snow. Right now I must entertain Sweetie and Bug.

No comments: