Sunday, January 14, 2007

meme from Deb

A Questionnaire from Debutaunt

1.) Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007? At home in my Sweetie's arms while holding Bug.
2.) How did you get the idea for your myspace name? I don't use my myspace page - too much to keep up with. BUT I got the name for this one as I am Missy and I write about my world.
3) What are you listening to right now? The Simpsons and Sweetie playing with Bug.
4.) Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Yes. Phil Hartman and John Ritter to name two. Many more that I can't think of.
5.) What color underwear are you wearing? Blue
6.) Do you live in a zoo? Hmmmm good question. We do have many cats.
7.) What did you do this morning? This morning? Hmmm ate Sweetie's waffles, answered emails, and played with Bug.
8.) What does your mom do for a living? Office Manager and the best Mom ever.
9.) Where do you work? A small company that does seemingly boring work, but I like it.
10.) What are your favourite smells? I like vanilla, coconut, pumpkin, lavender, and many others.
11) What are the last two digits of your phone number? 11
12.) What was the last concert you attended? Blue Man Group
13.) Who was with you? Sweetie
14.) What was the last movie you watched? Steel Magnolias
15.) What do you dislike at the moment? crappy drivers and crappy people
16.) What food do you crave right now? Just finished taco bell and will eat some ice cream soon - start south beach tomorrow.
17.) Did you dream last night? don't know about last night, but today's nap consisted of moving to an apartment where we signed a 2 year lease (it was very dim and pink) and about newly found relatives - post on this brewing.
18.) What was the last TV show you watched? Simpsons
19.) What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Favorite, that is hard. I think my ultimate favorite are my pearl ear rings that Sweetie gave me on my 26th b-day. I wear them daily.
20.) Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you? What is a top 8? But the answer is no one, I am a unique.
21.) No number 21? Fine, then I won't answer.
22.) Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Sweetie - by far. He is the greatest friend.
23.) Who last IMed you? MIL
24.) Are you on any medication? Yep, my anti-thyroid and birth control.
25.) What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on the right side of the bed, next to the alarm. Sweetie sleeps on the left by the phone.
26.) What color shirt are you wearing? dark blue
27) What color is your razor? blue
28.) What is your favorite frozen treat? ice cream. the kind depends on my mood.
29.) How many tattoos/piercing do you have? I currently have 3 holes in my left year and 2 in my right - though I just wear one in each. And I have three tattoos.
30.) What are your favorite stores? target, kohls, james avery....
31.) Are you thirsty right now? currently drinking a diet coke, so no.
32.) Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I cannot imagine my life not married to Sweetie.
33.) Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? BestFriend, HowieMaui, DarkDiva, and MotoDiva
34.) What did you do last night? Date night *grin* Dinner at Olive Garden and games at Main Event.
35.) Do you care what people think about you? I truly try not to. And I think for the most part I am good about it. But sometimes I care when I shouldn't.
36.) Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Who me?
37) Do you like your nose? I do. It is cute.
38) What color is your room? Sweetie calls it a tan salmon
39.) When was the last time you worked out? hmmmmm ask me tomorrow.
41.) Do you like pedicures? Never had a professional one, but it when I give one to myself.
42.) Where do you live? Austin Texas.
43.) Are you an aggressive driver? I try to be a defensive driver.
44.) Who is your cell phone carrier? Cingular
45.) Do you like the person who posted this last? Deb is my favorite cancer-ass-kicker!
46.) Do you know their Birthday? Yes I do. July 22.
47.) What is the thing you'd want to change most about yourself? My weight.
48.) What color is your car? Green
49.) What do you smell like right now? Taco Bell.
50.) What is your favorite color? Yellow, blue, and others based on mood.
51.) Do you like mustard? I do. Not as much as Sweetie - he loves him some mustard, almost as much as he loves black pepper.
52.) What do you tell yourself when times get hard? Things happen for a reason and I am a strong woman.
53.) Would you ever sky dive? I will never say never - but the outlook is no
54.) What do you sleep on? hopefully tonight will be hot pink jersey knit sheets
55.) What happened to 55? I will make up my own question. What color are your toe nails currently? Red
56.) Have you ever bid for something on ebay? yes, but I don't remember what - it was many many years ago
57.) What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? Who cares?
58.) Do you enjoy giving hugs? I love hugs.
59.) Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Not at all. I try to look cute though.
60.) Do you own a digital camera? two - one that is also a camcorder
61.) What celebrities have you been compared to? most recently - Christina Ricci - but I don't see that at all.
62.) And no 62? Man this COULD drive and accountant nuts.
63.) What does your 19th text message say? I do not text.
64.) How about your 30th? I do not text. But my last one received says - "I got to 2nd gear!"
65.) Who did you hang out with last night? Sweetie
66.) What are you doing this Saturday? b-day that Bug for a friend of Bug and not sure what else.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I know who that text msg came from :)