Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How is it already Wednesday?

I am happy again today. I had my 90 day review today - a month late. It went REALLY well. No raise or anything like that but good to know that they like my work. And I like it here, so everyone is happy.

So last night with my bubble bath I had planned on drinking some wine. But I didn't want to open a bottle for just me. I need to get some of those small bottles, I love those. So I got a glass of water and one extra-dark chocolate. I was going to indulge. I took it to the tub. It sat on the side. Bug gave it to me to move - she will give you things, and do things, just to hear "thank you". We finished our bath. I looked at the chocolate. Did not want it. Wasn't even tempted. I walked over to Sweetie and told him that chocolate would wait until I had my ultimate Missy Bath. And I put it back into the container. Man this is awesome. I could get used to this.

Sweetie also had a review today - though his was his annual. Yay! Sweetie got a small raise. Way to go!!! Tonight is gaming night at our house. This means Sweetie gets to play his game without too much interruption.

Carnaval is coming up quickly - Saturday. I need to decide what I am going to wear. Sweetie and I are not going as outragous as last year. We just don't have the time. My goal is something simple, sexy, and comfortable.

In other news, still no trampoline. There is a huge shortage on the kind that I want. Luckily I have a great deal coming when it finally gets here. If it ever gets here. /sigh

Not much more going on. I feel boring today. I want to go and get my Bug and go home. Sweetie hopes that we can do a lil shopping tonight. I hope we find what we are looking for.

Oh and drum roll please - our get out of debt plan is working - one credit card and one loan paid off. YAY!!!!! One step at a time.

No comments: