Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Good Morning

In spite of feeling awful last night and still groggy from my cough medicine this morning - the morning is beautiful. At around 60 degrees it is perfect for me. This made me very happy. However, it also made me want to stay outside and not come into the building. My office is in the middle of beautiful trees with a nice neighborhood as a backyard. So the quiet cool morning is enhanced. I have to get rid of this infection so I feel up to walking again.

From now through February my schedule is busy. This does not mean that I do not have time to hang out or that I am going to become a hermit. This week is my 6th week of the BEC CPA review and the 1st week of the REG review. From here on out I will have to study for two sections at a time. This is doable if I stick to my schedule. I really enjoyed my study time on Monday. I hope that this continues. I think I figured what will work for me. And in the end I am the one who has to take the tests.

This is definitely going to be a fun and exciting semester.

No comments: