Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Psyched

I am in a great mood today. Don't know why, but I won't complain. I am really excited about the CPA exam and am even looking forward to my marathon study sessions on the weekend. I am happy with my classes so far and know the semester is going to be stressful - but I am focusing on passing two CPA exams and finishing two classes. It is going to be good. This is a marathon just like I have successfully completed before, the only difference is that this one involves my brain. After all, the test itself is only 2.5 hours. I have had college tests last longer than that. I also discovered that my first portion will not have any writing on it, this means that I should get my score quickly - in theory at least. The TSBPA has the expected release of grades as January for my tests in October and November and April for my tests in January and February. We shall see. All I know is that in 6 months I will have this exam complete. I can do this!

No comments: