Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Weekend Update

My weekend was good. Friday we went and saw Hero - it is a beautiful movie.

Saturday was a lazy day ending with a date night with my Sweetie. We went to dinner and came home to capture a kitten and its mother - we have fed the mother for a year now and want to make sure that she doesn't have any more babies. That was definitely exciting and not really expected. They are living in our guest bathroom until we can get them to the vet.

Sunday was the normal grocery store and such as well as visiting good friends.

Unfortunately when I woke up on Monday I was not feeling well - my luck with a holiday. My Sweetie planned to play his game all day to let me study. In spite of feeling sick I am proud to report 3 hours of quality study time.

I am afraid that I will be back at the doctor's office again this week. If I am not feeling better soon I am sure he is going to run some tests. What if he finds out that I have evolved and am better than human?

No comments: