Friday, September 24, 2004

It is the thought that counts!

Today my Sweetie wanted to have lunch with me, very spontaneous. Although we could not meet because he had an early afternoon deadline on a project. He wanted to chance it, just to see me. However, I said that I didn't want to be the cause. So we had lunch together over IM.

While writing this I got a call from Security saying there is a package that needs my signature. I go downstairs to find a beautiful ceramic basket filled with flowers. They are so beautiful.

With a simple note:

I love you more than anything
You are my world
Forever

This is huge - I have never received flowers for no reason, ie always a birthday or anniversary, and my Sweetie has a bad habit of forgetting to sign his name. This time he remembered. I love this man.

No comments: