Friday, September 24, 2004

Wonderful Invention

There is an attachment for the ipod that allows you to listen to your ipod through your radio, itrip. You set your itrip to an unused station. We found out that if your car is close to someone using itrip, and you know the station that they use - you can hear their music. Very interesting.

This morning my Sweetie and I were on our way to work in different cars. He always listens to music and I normally listen to silence so if he is close I will turn on the radio to see if he is listening to anything worthwhile.

Today's first selection was not my kind of ipod listening. However, the second was. Recently my Sweetie and I have chosen a new song for us and this was playing. Now keep in mind that the cars have to be fairly close in order to share. He knew I was listening and I knew he wanted me to listen - so throughout the song I was holding back to let him catch up and he was catching up so I could keep the frequency. It was much like making love - give and take.

What a wonderful way to start the day!

No comments: