Monday, September 13, 2004

The Weekend

Well, this weekend was there. Friday night after I finished my bottle of wine - ok small bottle that holds one glass - I went out with my mom to get Dark Diva something special. I selected a purple suede journal to help her with her thoughts.

Saturday was not good - I was very low and wanted to stay in bed and cry. Luckily my Sweetie was there to help me and get me out of the house. He was the best all weekend. He always tries to make it all better. We went to the Apple store - what else will help end depression :-) The evening ended with best friend, moto diva, Dark Diva, and myself at Kerby Lane for dinner. We needed a place to sit and talk that was not too loud and where they would not shove us out the door. This place always cracks me up. My Sweetie worked as a bus boy when I met him- yep a job and a car. We were there from 7-11 just talking. Dark Diva is doing ok. She has taken the control route and taking care of things to keep her mind busy. It was a good visit.

Sunday was fun. My pregnant friend had a shower. She got a lot of cute items and more socks than she will know what to do with. She is due on Halloween. This is interesting because that was my due date - of course my birthday is the 12th - 2 weeks late. The other interesting thing is that she lives in a house almost identical to my parents house when I was born. Who knows maybe she will have a Missy. I test for the first section of the CPA the Friday before Halloween. So when she started saying how long she has until she has a baby, I started stressing because that is how long I have until I test :-)

After the shower and weekly grocery store visit - my Sweetie took very good care of me and making sure to keep my mood elevated.

All in all it wasn't a bad weekend.

No comments: