Friday, September 03, 2004

Still Infected

On Monday I started to feel bad again, much like with my sinus infection at the end of July. I thought it might be a cold because the Dark Diva told me she had one from Friday (when we babysat) through Monday. So I have been taking my vitamin C and other holistic items to reduce the length of a cold. Well yesterday it was worse, still able to go to work - but feeling like crap. So I went to the doctor and found out that I am still infected. In spite of feeling better for two weeks, the infection remains. He gave me some more antibiotics, this time 14 days worth, and allergy medicine. He said I should feel better before Saturday - which is good because I have a date with my Sweetie. I am in a great mood today. It is close, which I love because I am so busy, and Friday. YEAH!! And a three day weekend.

No comments: