Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I Love Fall

I do. It is my favorite time of year. Where the temperatures are ok for shorts but you might want a light sweater, where the wind is cool with a hint of cold, the leaves falling, pumpkin candles, chili (mom makes it for me every year), the shorter days (love driving home in the dark), my b-day, my best friend's b-day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and mornings that call for me to go outside and walk. I think that is why I am in the best mood today. While I have not gone outside since I got to work - the weather bug shows the top temp at 80 and currently 79. This is fall, baby. I work by a large window and I see a partially grey sky and I smile. I want to get home and walk - might not be able to tonight - but I will be out there tomorrow enjoying this time of year. I will not let everything that is going on stop me from enjoying this season.

No comments: