Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Update on me

Well I am doing a bit better. I was able to eat a normal dinner last night. However, I don't feel great today. My back is killing me and it hurts worse as I breath deeply. This is not fair. The good thing is that I am busy at work today - so hopefully the day will pass quickly.

I contemplated switching to the slower testing option. However, after much contemplation, I decided against it. Mostly because I am feeling withdrawn from family and friends as it is. I don't want to stretch that out any longer than needed.

So I just have to buckle down and take my medicine - referring to studying. Six months is not a long time. That is all I have until the tests are complete. Lord knows I don't want to have to study a second time.

Thank you all for understanding during this time. I promise to make it up to everyone once everything settles. This is another reason why I like my blog. I can let everyone know what is going on in my head with one post.

1 comment:

Reta said...

Sorry to have Read bout your back. i just came out from a sore shoulder. hope ya get well soon =)
http://cyber-red.blogspot.com