Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Being a Kid

My mother's company had their holiday party at Dave & Busters yesterday. When she heard I was going home early she invited me and my Sweetie to attend for a free lunch. I won't say no to a free lunch. We enjoyed the free food and company - my mom works with some great people.

It is official. I am pregnant. Strangers that are not certain about my "condition" are speaking of my pregnancy, asking when I am due and such. That is a big step. This happened on Saturday as well. Hard for me to imagine that I am obviously pregnant.

After lunch we went and played some games. I always love playing games with my Sweetie. As we were leaving we say a stuffy crane machine. The only exception is the size of the items inside. They are HUGE. My mom wanted my Sweetie to win something for me. I picked out a large blue smiley face. It was so amazing, he actually got it for me - AND on the first try. This pillow/stuffey is so big that I can hide my belly behind it. He makes me so happy.

After lunch Mom came over and hung out while I rested on the couch. It was very nice, we chatted and watched TV. After she left it was almost time for dinner. I was starting to go to sleep when my Sweetie came out to take my dinner order. I barely agreed to Macaroni and Cheese when I fell completely asleep. I slept while he cooked dinner and awoke to a hot meal in front of me. He takes the best care of me in the entire world. Yesterday was his day off. He could play video games all day. What did he do? Laundry - lots and lots of laundry. He even put it away.

I am married to an amazing man.

No comments: