Monday, January 17, 2005

It is MLK Day - and I am at work

Today is a holiday. This was obvious with the traffic this morning. I, however, do not get this day off. I could use one of my 4 floating holidays, but I did not want to waste a single day of my vacation time - want to save up for baby.

I do not feel well though. I think I have a head cold. Not fair when I can only take few things. I think I will have to head home early today - come on bed.

The neat thing is that my semester, my last semester, starts tomorrow. I am excited about this semester. This is an on-line course. However, the software needed does not work on a Mac - figures. So I will use this excuse to visit my beautiful campus on a regular basis.

Still not sure on the CPA testing. Everything will happen, I know it. Nothing to stress over. Still need a list for baby - will try to work on that today, something preliminary to ease my mind. Good news is that we received the doctor's estimate of his charges this week. Not too bad. Hope it doesn't go up too much. Even better news is that we have the money to pay it off now - we have the option of paying over 5 weeks. That means pending anything abnormal, we will only have the hospital to pay after baby arrives. That is a big relief.

No comments: