Monday, January 31, 2005

Long time and no blogging?

I am here. I was surprised today to see that my last post was on Wednesday. Since then, things have been quite crazy. Wednesday night my Sweetie and I decided to have an impromptu date night. He picked me up from work and we went to the mall for a little shopping and dinner. It was so wonderful. The simplest of dates can seem the most romantic.

Thursday and Friday were very hectic. My boss was out of town the majority of the week due to a death in his family. We are in a crunch time and I had to do some overtime to compensate for his absence. Boy did I miss him.

The weekend was very family and friend oriented.
~Friday night we had dinner with my brother, SIL, and mom. It was a nice relaxing visit that I hope occurs more often.
~Saturday afternoon involved going to the horrible BabiesRus again. It wasn't so terrible this time. We looked at cribs, and I think we made a decision. We also looked at strollers very closely. Of course, the car seat that we like does not come on the stroller that we like.
~Saturday night was hanging out with Best Friend and her husband and oldest friend. We had a blast. I love it when the 5 of us get together.
~Sunday was the normal errands as well as some visit time with MIL and niece.

My weekend ended with me starting my first paper for Capstone - welcome back, here write a paper, and my Sweetie cooking me dinner - as always.

I am feeling a little sick today - like I am catching a cold. I am determined that I am not getting sick - I don't have time for it.

No comments: