Thursday, January 20, 2005

Let's have some fun

OK so HOPEFULLY we will find out the sex on Monday - not soon enough.

In the meantime - here is some fun.

It's a boy if:
# You are carrying the extra weight out front
# Your belly looks like a basketball
# You are craving salty or sour foods
# You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
# Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
# Your hands are very dry
# Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
# Your urine is a bright yellow in color
# You are having headaches
# You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived the number is even

It's a girl if:
# You had morning sickness early in pregnancy
# You are carrying high
# You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread
# Your breasts have really blossomed!

So according to this the score is 4 for a girl and 10 for a boy. I wonder if there is anything to this. I dreamt about a boy. My SIL put one of my earrings on a chain and hung it over my belly. According to her - it is a boy.

I really don't care either way. As the time of knowing approaches, I think more about it. I wonder if I would be harder on a girl. Of course my Sweetie worries that he will be a pushover for a little girl. I asked him if he will be prepared if we find out it is a girl. His responded with:
i will be, as best as a man living in a world dominated by cuteness can be prepared for the onslaught of obscene amounts of MORE cuteness, and it will only be compounded by the fact that your cuteness will multiply if it is a girl. Missy-izms will be all i ever hear after June. so yes... i will be prepared however - YOU must be prepared for having a spoiled girl. Anything she wants will be had if she comes to me for it.


Of course we know nothing until Monday - and even then we might not find out anything. So for sure we will find out when I have the baby - LOL.

No comments: