Saturday, January 22, 2005

Halfway to Baby

This weekend marks the halfway point of my pregnancy. I am so excited. I can't believe it is only 20 weeks until my due date. What I can't believe even more is that 18 weeks ago I got pregnant. In some ways it seems so long ago, and others it seems like yesterday. Overall, I have become very used to pregnancy, even to the belly rubs. However, at times I even find myself shocked when I think of the outcome - LOL.

I am so very happy right now. Anxious, yes, especially with the level 2 sonogram so close. However, I know everything is going to work out. I blogged before about how life changes in a heartbeat. This is proof. It is so nice to have my life completely change due to life - instead of death.

There is so much to do in the second half of pregnancy - so much to prepare for. Luckily, I have a man who adores me and this baby. I know he will help out in any way possible. He already treats me like a princess. I cannot complain at all about him. Just an example of what he does - every night, after I move into the bedroom to watch stupid tv and to drift off - he brings me OJ, my prenatal, and my thyroid medicine. He takes the best care of me.

Overall, even with the bad morning sickness that I had, I cannot complain about this pregnancy. I truly enjoy being pregnant. I hope the second half is as wonderful as the first.

No comments: