Friday, January 07, 2005

Random

I must apologize about this post. I have no goal for writing today. I am just going to write as things come to me.

Today is a beautiful day. The sun is out and the grass is green from all the recent rain. I have to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, but I will be a trooper and come in with my smiling face.

I get to meet Amelia tonight. I cannot wait. She is 2.5 months old. I know seeing her is going to freak me out. I have been around this age before, but it has been quite some time. I like it when they can interact with you, like at one or three.

I am feeling especially pregnant today. I am wearing a shirt that my Sweetie LOVES. It is pink, purple, white and black horizontal stripes. It makes me look so very pregnant. Moreover, he adores when I look pregnant. He even requests me to wear this shirt. He loves that I am pregnant. He adores taking care of me. Last night I worked late went home with an empty belly and, sure enough, when food hit my belly I started throwing up. He instantly stocked my purse with extra snacks. This episode was fairly violent, causing me to be excessively tired after. He was good enough to clean the house while I went to sleep.

I am in a good mood today. I kept the sadness away by focusing on happy thoughts.

Regardless of having to work tomorrow, it is still Friday and that means FUN!

I think I will make my Sweetie take me out on a bit of a date on Saturday.

No comments: