Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Post Appointment Blues

Ok not as bad as it sounds. I am tired today. I also feel some chemical depression. Nothing caused it, or promoted such feelings. But I feel like I am out of touch with life and simply want to go and hide in my closet this evening - hey there is a plug in there and I have wireless so I would be all set.

The weather is perfect outside - a nice 76 degrees with a clear blue sky as I write this. If I get home while the sun is still in the sky, I may spend some time on my swing.

Between work, school, and baby there is so much going on right now. It is downright overwhelming. There is so much to do before baby arrives. School started up on Saturday and we are right into the mix. It is going to be a rough semester - thinking CPA needs to wait a little - I have a baby girl to prepare for.

No comments: