Friday, January 21, 2005

So very tired

I hit that point in my pregnancy where sleeping 9 hours does not completely refresh me. I am physically asleep - but I believe I am not getting quality sleep that I need. Not sure what to do about that. Here I sit at work and about to pass out. I have a co-worker who is 21 and thinks I am so old. She is single and recently moved into her first apartment. Our lives are on very different spectrums - yet I consider her a work friend. She wrote to me this morning saying she is so tired - I start thinking that I can relate until she says that she went to bed at 6:30 this morning and woke up at 8. I didn't even do that when I was her age. Of course at her age I was already old and married LOL.

Today is Friday - but not the end of my work week. I have orientation for my only class tomorrow from 10-1. After I get the privilege of coming in for work. Auditors will be onsite asking their questions and such. Rarely do I work overtime, honestly - rarely do I work 40 hours. So I am not complaining. I am simply so tired this week and needed a couple of days to recoup.

Now I am off to have lunch with a hot date. I love working close enough to meet my Sweetie for lunch. It makes the day so much better.

No comments: