Tuesday, February 07, 2006

8 months

Bug is 8 months old today. WOW. We celebrated at home. Yesterday she had a slight fever. The daycare won't allow her back until she has not had a fever for 24 hours or a doctor's note to say the fever is due to teething.

We went to the doctor. I knew she wasn't sick. She was signing, talking, playing and crawling all morning. Sweetie surprised us while we were in the waiting room. Bug looked at him and then at me as if to say "mom, you didn't tell me dad was coming". Too cute.

So we had clearance to go to work/school but we ended up snuggling. I can't help it. I love to snuggle her. But the best part was my boss. She called to see how we were and told me not to worry about coming in today. She is so wonderful. I really think I am going to like working there.

1 comment:

Crista said...

Happy 8 Months! Isn't time just flying by?!