Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pretty in Pink

What do two wild and crazy women do when they have a night alone?

Sweetie is at work. He was able to have dinner with us, but had to go back in. Luckily, we have iChat so we can still spend time together thanks to the internet.

It is time to begin the molding process. It is time to introduce Bug to the finer things in life.

So we are watching "Pretty in Pink". I LOVE this movie. I know it is 80's cheesy, but that is what I love about it. This has to be in the top 5 of my all time favorites. But I still believe that Andie and Duckie should have ended up together. I am so glad that Jon Cryer (Duckie) is on "Two and a Half Men". He is too cute. And James Spader is on Boston Legal with a character not too far off from Steff. Personally, I think he is hot too.

Plus this movie has my dream car - a pink Karmann Ghia - of course my dream is a current interior and classic exterior - I don't do standard or non-power steering, lol.

And it has Gina Gershon - Sweetie loves her because of Bound.

"do I offend"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love that movie!!!!

Summer Girl said...

I love the movie too... and the Breakfast Club and all the other cheesy movies of the 80s!