Sunday, February 26, 2006

Clear Snot

I know you all are dying to know - my snot is clear once again. Yay antibiotics.

The weekend is coming to a close. I currently sit holding a sleeping baby while watching Grey's Anatomy. Sweetie is at work, so it is just us girls.

I am finally feeling better and am loving it.

I will get my paper to schedule the scan of my thyroid.

So Wednesday starts no-meat until Easter. Which brings me to a funny story. Sweetie and I decided with this no-meat thing that we will have dairy and eggs but no fish.

I had some potato soup last week. It was good. I told Sweetie - that was good, different that I expected, I thought it would be like clam chowder without the clams.

So he says - wait for it.

"We can have clams, right?"

"No, unless we are eating fish"

"What about muscles?"

Of course I can't say anything. I had a similar moment. We were looking at the chili - looking for vegetarian chili.

I said "We can have the chili without beans"

HAHAHAHA

Everyone has moments like this, right??

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I need a day off from my weekend. So very glad to know the color of your snot. Very important stuff here!! :)

26lettersclothing said...

i have clear snot rite now!