Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sick of Sick

I am feeling a bit better, but nasty stuff is coming out of my head. I have an appointment at 8:20 in the morning. I know I have to give blood - time for thyroid test - they want to see if it really is fixed.

Last night I was not feeling well. I ate my meat soup - SOOOO GOOD. I had two "servings" and Sweetie had 4. Of course, I think the serving size was small. I only used 10 points, so I don't think that was bad. Then I gave Bug a bath and we got comfy on the couch. I did not work out. I thought about it, but it did not happen.

This morning I was going to walk, put my clothes and gear out even. However, it was VERY foggy this morning. Where I walk is not well lit so I did not want to take the chance. We shall see about tonight.

I have been so good the last two days with eating. Today has not been bad. However, someone brought in some of my favorite cookies. They remind me of DI - the last time I worked in an office this size. Sonnet would bring them in saying they were healthy. They are from Central Market and are organic. But honey, there ain't nothing healthy about them.

I have had two so far.

Two.

But I counted the points.

And I got the second one because my hot pocket was less than wonderful. I over cooked it. I ate it, mind you, but only because I had nothing else and no moola.

How do you spell moola?

The good thing is that I am looking forward to my afternoon snack, pears - yummy.

I have decided to sit for one section of the CPA in May instead of two. I refuse to give up my life. I can study during lunch and get the needed hours. My original goal was to pass all four sections for my 30th b-day. But in the job I am in, I have no rush. Perhaps my goal should be getting healthy and passing one. I know, that does sound better.

I need to give up the superwoman complex.

I want it all and right now.

Not possible.

I am human. And more importantly a mom.

So studying at lunch, testing in May, and finding out results mid June.

All the while, eating right, exercising, and enjoying my family.

Deal.

No comments: