Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY

(~)(~) Give me some beads - see those are my boobies, LOL.

I did not walk last night. I am not even going to say I will tonight, because I know I won't. But someday I will, lol.

So I called to schedule the scan. My SIL schedules these and I was hoping to get her - was going to ask for her if I didn't. And guess what? I got her by just calling in. She set me up. I go in on Thursday to get my radiation shot/drink/candy bar for the next day's scan - have to be glowing for 24 hours.

I am not scared. Everything will work out. Then on the 18th I go and give platelets and get on the Bone Marrow Registry. Everyone able should do this. I hope I get called (you only get called if you are a match).

I am very happy today. Tired, but happy. Seeing my Sweetie for lunch is always a treat.

Today's lunch was at our newly found favorite hamburger place. Last day of meat, you know. Sweetie is very positive about this lent. I know we can do it. We are not giving up sugar, chocolate, or diet coke - so this will be a breeze. Honestly, I am very excited. I think the temporary meat-less lifestyle will help my weight loss. It will definitely make us think before we eat.

No comments: