Monday, February 27, 2006

Don't Dawdle in the Drive Through

I just came from the bank The person in the car in front of me took FOREVER. They had to have been there 10 minutes before they even sent in their items. I am sorry, if you don't have the forms - GO INSIDE. If you don't have them filled out - GO INSIDE.

The good news is that I received my first paycheck - woo hoo. Actually two. This is a huge lifesaver - waiting for a month for a paycheck SUCKS.

So as everyone knows, we are giving up meat starting the 1st. SIL's b-day is the 2nd, not sure what we are doing - but the lack of meat should not be a problem.

But I am also adding new habits for lent. I want to eat healthy with the no meat thing - too easy to eat mac&cheese and icecream because that doesn't have meat.

Also I want to finally complete the BabySteps for Flylady. I attempted to start it in December. I want to get organized. Not to mention that I don't see us moving before the next baby. This means we need to consolidate our goodies. Don't get me wrong, we are not trying for another year, but it is good to be prepared.

And then there is CPA. OK maybe I do like to keep a little busy, lol. I am hoping to test mid April to end of May with one or two sections.

So for Lent my goals are:
1) CPA study
2) Follow flylady
3) no meat
4) eat healthy
5) exercise

And I finally feel good enough to walk tonight. WOO HOO. One thing I love about getting sick is how great feeling good feels. I can breathe and I am only tired today because of a little Bug who wanted to play at 4.

I am struggling with a little bit of depression today. Nothing serious. I am still smiling - just feel it in my brain. I am hoping the walk tonight will help. That and snuggling my Sweetie and Bug. They make all the badness go away.

So I have the option of not doing the catscan yet and waiting 4 weeks to retest my thyroid. I am torn on this one. I need to talk to Sweetie. Part of me wants to wait, truly thinking it was a invalid test. But the other part of me says to get it overwith and we will have some answers, hopefully, in 4 weeks instead of simply starting the process.

No comments: