Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day Two

I had to really make myself come to work today. Nothing bad, but it was the most beautiful morning. I left early so I could be here in case the phone guy arrived (from 8:30-1:30 and has not arrived). It was the perfect walking weather. It made me want to sit outside.

This morning was a meeting with a donor donation lady from the home office. It was a good meeting. Very strange as the corporate thoughts are beginning to leave my brain. We then went to lunch. (Of course the phone guy could have come during lunch) Then my boss drove us around downtown to show off Austin. That was not bad. But I got carsick.

Now my boss is working on something closed door related so I post. Such a bad employee already. Actually I am working on arranging my office the way I like. For example, moving the printer off of my work space.

Tonight my Sweetie and brother are going to go to an Anime thingy and I am having dinner with Bug, Mom, and SIL. Should be fun.

DARNIT it is Thursday. I need to post photos tonight. I need to also post my Stuff Portrait Friday as I will be on my Date tomorrow night. That reminds me, I need to figure out what I am going to wear.

No comments: