Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Photo Time

Grab some coffee, sit back, and enjoy the show.
This is me, Thomas, and Bug. My buddy.

This is the view from Thomas's mom's house - where we were on Saturday.


These are some of the best photos of the butterflies. They were everywhere. So beautiful.

This is Bug approving of the gifts for Grandma and Grammy. She looks tiny in this photo.

My little Diva.

Sweetie reading Bug's Valentine's gift to her.

My Tulips bloomed. My mom gave them to me for Valentine's day.

2 comments:

hemlock said...

Bug is SO sweet, and those butterflies are so very cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Grammy G said...

I loved the pictures. I'm so glad you like the tulips. Hopefully you and Serif will get many years of enjoyment out of them. I hope Bug enjoyed sleeping with her Valentine's bear. We are so lucky to be surrounded by all this love.

Love,
Grammy G