Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze

I started feeling yucky yesterday morning. Head stuffed, nose stuffed, and a runny nose. Yucky. I am tired. I told Sweetie that work makes me sick. I was doing good on my break. He did not agree. Most likely it is allergies. However, I am staying away from my pregnant co-worker, just in case.

So last night consisted of listening to the CD I gave Sweetie, Sweetie going out to buy diapers and food while Bug and I rested and watched Gilmore, watching the Olympics, giving Bug a bath, and going to sleep. Actually it was wonderful. Sweetie took very good care of his snotty girls (although Bug's snot seems to be from teething).

This job is great. Although it does not utilize my brain as I would like. But I keep reminding myself that I can use the amount of brain not used during the day and focus it on CPA review (starts Friday). I absolutely adore the time off, the hours, the laid back atmosphere, and the great cause. HowieMaui has a similar situation, not using full skills, and she advised me to make the job use my brain. So I shall.

Pictures? Yes, I uploaded them to the computer, feel asleep on the couch, and forgot about them until now. Tonight should be quiet so I can post pics.

One question though. Why do I receive so many hang ups here? If you call the wrong number and hear a friendly voice as well as a charity organization's name - please at least say "I am sorry, wrong number". Or even "wrong number". Something, anything. Please do not simply hang up.

No comments: