Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Let the fun begin

** edited to add - I found out Monday that there is not a conflict when it comes to me doing a program for another charity. It is encouraged even.

Last night Sweetie and I started our 10k training. I completed 30 minutes of walking. Yay. It was slightly chilly, but nothing terrible. I would rather workout in the morning. I prefer coming in as the sun rises rather than coming back when it is even darker. I need to work on getting my butt to bed so that I can wake up in the morning. With the hours that I work, I can walk before work.

One of the staff here thinks I should do the Nike Marathon in SanFransico with TNT. It falls just before my 30th b-day. But as I was walking last night, I was starting to doubt if the whole endurance event is what I want to do this year. It takes up a lot of time. I think I will continue as planned and see what I feel like after the 10k, 5k, 10k events that I have planned.

This week and next week I am working on getting my flying (house cleaning) in a routine. So far I am doing good with the bottles and the dishes but there is so much more that needs to be done with Bug so mobile. Then starting the 16th I am back into CPA study mode. Now I have before now and then to decide if I am doing one part or two with my testing at the end of May.

I guess that is the bottom line - do I want an event under my belt or the CPA complete? Which would make me feel the most proud? Which is more realistic? I will continue my walking no matter what. I am only 4 pounds away from being considered "healthy weight". Then anything I lose will be for vanity purposes rather than health.

OK back to work.

No comments: