Friday, February 10, 2006

Check in before weekend

I need to walk at least (meaning if I can get out there today then great) 3 miles tomorrow and 45 minutes on Sunday. HowieMaui gave some interest with the 10k. I gave her my training plan. I hope we can walk together at least once a week.

Tonight is maybe game night with HS friends, HowieMaui, and her husband. I can't get into why, but my mom may need me to be with her tonight. Nothing bad.

HowieMaui is also going to join me at church on Sunday - yay.

Last night was so much fun. I get to spend more time with Thomas on Saturday - WOO HOO. Bug was as adorable as ever.

"(Big) Wish" is playing on my iPod. It is from Run Lola Run. A MUST SEE movie and one of mine and Sweetie's absolute favorite. To the point that right after watching it we went online and purchased the soundtrack.

I still hope to play SPF. I think I will catch up over the weekend. Overload everyone with three weeks worth. OK I am off to get ready. I am hyper. I had 1/2liter of diet coke and a power bar.

No comments: