Friday, February 24, 2006

SPF

Not too late!!! It is still Friday.

Kristine told us to take pictures of our nightstand, lamp, and good book.

I was snuggling this all evening. I am still not feeling great so I accepted when Bug "asked" to cuddle.


Which brings me to my nightstand:
Sweetie does not want me to post this. You will find a condom in the drawer. As TheKeptWoman reminded everyone, we need to take candid pictures of our drawers and not tidy up first. Now I am a grown woman approaching 30, a mother, and have been with my Sweetie for almost 14 years. People know that we get it on. We have a little person to prove it. My thinking is that this shows the world what responsible parents we are to insure that we do not become pregnant before we are ready (I also use the NuvaRing, since we are getting so personal).

Let's see what else is in the drawer - KY warming lotion (not that great), Sweetie's belt, photos from HS, Sunglass case, gel pens for journaling, photos of me at my highest weight (to remind me), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Book, blank notecards, a discman, and a check book. Pretty random - but there it is, in all its glory.

Now the Lamp:
This was my Grandmother's. I love the light it puts out. Things just feel right when this is the only light on in a room.

And Books: We have many books, 4+ bookcases (could probably fill a 5th).
This is one of my favorite two shelves. You will find Lord of the Rings. Sweetie and I each bought this EXACT set for each other Christmas 1999. Too funny. We also have Harry Potter and my Harry Potter glasses, Series of unfortunate events (Sweetie reads these to me along with Chronicles of Narnia), Artemis Foul, Some design books, Bug's baby book, a very old Winnie the Pooh, and Summer Sisters (an all time favorite for me).

And here is another one I highly recommend if you are looking for a fun light read:

Oh and I have to add this one - Here is Bug with Sweetie's handy dandy Flip Fold, To help fold anything.

Thank you for looking at my "stuff" let me know if you played.

7 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love the lamp I think it is milk glass...so cool!

I played!

Teena in Toronto said...

Great pix!

I played.

Book Bums said...

Snuggling "that" was definitely worth being late...

I'm adding your book recommendation to my reading list...

The Melody Censor said...

Loving the Unfortunate Events!
I played too...

momma of 2 said...

Great pics - your little one is soo cute!

suzspeaks said...

I really love your lamp. How cool that it is also old!! Love it!! And your daughter is too cute!

Unknown said...

Please tell me that's not a picture of me in a Motly Crew shirt?