Sunday, March 26, 2006

10 hours

Until we need to be at the hospital.

Today was a nice distraction. After the normal grocery store, we went to MotoDiva's to celebrate her b-day. It was so nice to hang out with DarkDiva (and her family), BestFriend, HowieMaui and her husband, IronDiva, and Mom. We chatted and ate jambalya - so good. Yes, I danced for it. IronDiva asked about training for Motive and we discussed her upcoming Iron Man - yes a full (112 mile bike ride, 26.2 mile run, and 2.4 mile swim). MotoDiva is training for the Danskin Tri in June. It is really awesome. I hope to do a tri sometime in the near-ish future. Other than swimming and needing a bike, I should be set.

Tomorrow will be great. I don't expect to sleep much tonight. I know everything will go well, I am just so nervous about it. She is MY baby, and my baby going to the hospital.

So many posts have gone through my head today. Maybe I will get a chance to get it all on this blog sometime.

I am also supposed to talk to a couple of headhunters tomorrow. Very busy day.

I need to get a Bug to sleep.

Night all.

No comments: