Wednesday, March 08, 2006

They're coming to take me away

I am exhausted. This morning I drove to the beautiful San Marcos (halfway between Austin and San Antonio). I met with the office manager of the San Antonio chapter. The meeting was very helpful. We talked for over two hours. She gave me insight and tips to make my job more productive and organized.

Plus, I got to eat Cracker Barrel’s wonderful biscuits.

On the way back, in I gave my blood for further testing and picked up a vegetarian sandwich from Schlotsky's. I felt very accomplished.

After work, we had dinner with Best Friend and her husband. Soo good. I also got a coupe of books on my disease and Best friend gave me her bracelet, supposed to aid in healing, to wear during my treatment.

It is so wonderful to have great friends.

Thank you guys.

Now I am off to read and go to bed.

Day 8 no-meat - success.

No comments: