Thursday, March 02, 2006

SPF

First things first, I got my pill of radioactive material. I go in tomorrow for the scan. Wish me luck.

Now for SPF. Kristine tells us what to take pictures of and we do it.

Favorite Jeans: I love these jeans. They fit good and feel good - and were only $20. I know, I know. I am just not a name brand girl.

Freckle: First of all, NO comments on my bad manicure. The point is the cute little freckle on my little toe.

Photo album: This is where I have my photos.

Where I want to organize my photos.

6 comments:

hemlock said...

Cute freckle.

Don't jeans feel great when you find the right pair?? Oh, yeah.

Happy SPF

andrea said...

Happy SPF!

Good luck with the scan.

Crista said...

Ooh, I love that photo box!

Hope the scan went well today.

Emma Leigh said...

You have the cutest mole. And you're brave putting a picture of your feet on the web (I have this weird thing against feet). I only put a side shot of my boob with a mole :) Great SPF!

I PLAYED!

Kami said...

That is a cute little freckle!

Book Bums said...

I do believe that is the cutest freckle yet!