Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quick Hi

EDITED TO ADD: RIGHT AFTER POSTING, BUG WOKE UP AND SWEETIE PUT BUG ON ME.

We are back from some shopping for Monday as well as lunch. Now it is time for naps. Bug and Sweetie are sleeping on the couch. This is big. She doesn't normally sleep on him like this. I had to stay awake and not look like I was going to nap in order for it to work, but it is worth it. When they wake up we are heading back out for more fun.

I don't know if we will get to the pool today - at the gym. I just want to hug her all weekend. I KNOW that tubes are put in everyday on a cagillion babies. But this is MY baby so I worry.

Before we started our adventure earlier, MIL stopped by with a Lady Bug Basket. I love it. Now Bug has two baskets. She is a very lucky girl.

I am hoping to start my working out no later than Tuesday. I figure the weekend and Monday are shot so I am not going to set myself up for failure. But I have got to do it. Whether in the gym, or on the streets, I have to get moving. My meds are totally messing with me. My depression comes on very strong. I know that it is the meds/Graves'. A big part of Graves' is mood swings. Since the medication can take months to even start working, I have to deal with this. Getting so emotional that I cry, is not working.

I am so lucky that I have Sweetie. He totally understands and is supportive. He tells me to take a nap, that he will play with Bug, and that we can do anything that might help my mood. He knows is the imbalance in me.

Last night we went to Joe's Crab Shack. I love this place. They have the best crab legs. So I gave Bug a taste - SHE LOVED IT - like jumping out of the seat and looking like a crack addict - loved it. She ate so much she got to the point of turning it down. I love it. And this morning she had her own scrambled eggs. She ate some and liked them, but not as much as the crab. My little girl, so silly.

I think that is my most insightful post possible at this point. Don't get me wrong, I am not depressed depressed. Just get into depression holes with the mood swings. I am happy with life - well still deciding on the job, but everything else is good.

I will work through this, just let me get through Monday.

Will check back later.

No comments: